09 September 2009

SOME SECRET OF WORSHIP MINISTERY

Hi,

I have a confession to make. You ready?

I love to lead worship. Really.

And I find it easy. I don't struggle or agonize over choosing songs, arranging them, or even singing well. I just lead worship, and the people respond to God and are blessed.

Yeah, I know it isn't always like that for other people. I was brought up to think that being in worship ministry was a heavy responsibility and entailed lots of hard prayer, travailing in the Spirit kind of stuff. That there wasn't any easy to follow guidelines, in fact, if you looked for those people think you were moving in the flesh, rather than the spirit.

Heard those before?

But over time I uncovered the secrets of worship ministry. And these secrets allowed me to excel as a worship leader and as a worship musician, WITHOUT all the spiritual striving and labor.

More importantly, they are simple. You can take them and use them, even if you

1) don't have a 'lead singer' kind of voice

2) don't have fantastic instrument skills

So if YOU want to serve God in worship ministry, whether as a Worship Leader or as a worship musician, and you want to know

1) What to do

2) How to do it; AND

3) Why

head over to this website right now, and find out more about the secrets of worship ministry

PRAISES BASIL

No comments: